Chesterville and District Heritage Centre
The Chesterville and District Heritage Centre is located at 14 Victoria Street in Chesterville. This North Dundas historical building recently underwent some cosmetic updates thanks to the Recreation & Culture Department.
This facility is the original Town Hall, which was built by the Township of Winchester in the year 1867. It was restored by the Chesterville and District Historical Society in 1987 as a heritage centre.
The building houses many artifacts, displays, and books detailing the history of the area, as well as a microfilm reader and microfilm of the Chesterville Record from 1894 until the 1970’s.
For more information, to book an appointment to do research or to tour the facility, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Street View Before
Street View After
Side View Before
Side View After
Front Door Before
Front Door After
Front Window Before
Front Window After