Community Grants Sept 1st deadline
Community groups/organizations can request financial assistance from the Township through a submission process.
There are up to six (6) $400 grants available to these types of groups.
The following documents must be submitted in order for a request to be reviewed by the committee:
- A letter indicating:
- Who your group/organization is
- What type of service you provide in the community of North Dundas
- Who is on your executive
- How long you have been in operation
- What the funds are being used for and how the funds will benefit the organization and impact the community
- A copy of the organization’s finances
The review committee may request an interview to further substantiate the request.
The review committee will consist of the Director of Recreation & Culture, the Chief Administrative Officer and two members of Council (not full Council).
The review committee will make the final decision on whether the request will be granted.
Community Grant Requests Deadline: April 1 and September 1 of each year