COVID-19 Business Support
Find the Business Support You Need
Contact Stephen Mann, Economic Development & Communications Officer at 613-774-2105 or email email@example.com to discuss your specific situation and find the exact support you need.
All levels of government are continuing to offer various financial assistance and relief packages to individuals and businesses. MPP McDonnell at have compiled a comprehensive list of programs available to help businesses and individuals. You’ll find details on various programs including but not limited to, Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB), the wage subsidy, commercial rent relief, Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA), hydro rate relief and passport services.
The Government of Canada has also created an index of resources where you’ll find support options for individuals and for specific business sectors.
In addition, the Township has a vacancy tax rebate program available to commercial and industrial businesses. For further details please contact the municipal office at 613-774-2105 ext. 221 for more information.
Together We Are Community Strong.
- Eastern Ontario Health Unit Website
- Provincial Government Website
- Federal Government Website
- Resources for residents, employers and employees – SDG Counties – COVID-19
- Ontario 211 – Community and Social Services Help Line
- MPP Jim McDonell – COVID-19 Support Programs
- Shop Local & Support North Dundas Businesses