Information Sites – COVID-19
All levels of government are continuing to offer various financial assistance and relief packages to individuals and businesses. MP Duncan at https://ericduncanmp.ca/covid-19-updates/ and MPP McDonnell at https://www.covidsupports.ca/jimmcdonell/ have compiled a comprehensive list of programs available to help businesses and individuals. You’ll find details on various programs including but not limited to, Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB), the wage subsidy, commercial rent relief, Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA), hydro rate relief and passport services.
The Government of Canada has also created an index of resources at https://www.canada.ca/en/department-finance/economic-response-plan.html, where you’ll find support options for individuals and for specific business sectors.
In addition, the Township has a vacancy tax rebate program available to commercial and industrial businesses. For further details please click here or contact the municipal office at 613-774-2105 ext. 221 for more information.
Together We Are Community Strong.
- Eastern Ontario Health Unit Website – EOHU
- Provincial Government Website – www.ontario.ca/coronavirus
- Federal Government Website – www.canada.ca/coronavirus
- Eric Duncan, SDG MP – Website – Covid-19-updates
- Resources for residents, employers and employees – SDG Counties – COVID-19
- Ontario 211 – Community and Social Services Help Line – 211ontario.ca
- MPP Jim McDonell – COVID Support Programs – covidsupports.ca/jimmcdonell/
- Shop Local & Support North Dundas Businesses – www.myshoplocal.ca
- Printable COVID-19 Signage – SDG-COVID-19-Poster-Kit