2019 Regional Tourism Grant Application Deadline
Date: March 1, 2019
Time: 12:00 pm to 12:00 pm
Are you a tourism business or organization in SDG? Do you have a new idea or want to make an existing event or attraction even better? Then SDG Tourism may be able to help!
The 2019 Regional Tourism Grant application is now accepting applications. Please visit www.sdgcounties.ca/tourism/grant to download the application form.
The deadline for submission is Friday March 1, 2019 at 12:00pm.
The SDG Regional Tourism Grant program is an exciting new financial grant program designed to help existing businesses and organizations increase visitation to Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry tourism initiatives and attractions.
· One-time yearly intake
· Applications must be received by the March 1st 2019 – 12:00pm.
· A panel of a County Councillor, Tourism Coordinator and SDG Staff member will review each application
· Only one application per organization per year. Applicants are welcome to apply in subsequent years however funding would still be subject to panel approval.
· The minimum grant request is $500 per application (subject to Council approval)
· The maximum grant request be an upset of $5,000 (subject to Council approval)
· Total grant program would have an annual budget of $25,000 (subject to Council approval)
· Applicants are asked to complete a detailed application that includes: brief history of organizations, list board of members (if applicable), detail of event/program and an outline of where the funds requested will be used.
· The applicants will be notified by the mid march and funds would be distributed pending budget approval.